AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:49:07 -0400
7bit
From:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Dear Colleagues...

The following is being posted on behalf of a non-subscriber.

Suzanne

As part of a "if you want this you can have it or we are going to throw
it out" donation to the Provincial Archives of New Brunswick, there are
a couple of photos that may interest an archives in Ontario.  There are
two scenes of the Handberg property/operation at Lac La Croix, one
showing the "new building" with the old trading post beside it, and one
of the wharf with a sea plane and boats tied up.  There are also two
portraits of Handberg family members.  These all seem to date around
1948 and are bxw  and 10x12cms.  The images have no connection to the
material we are accepting so we would forward if there is an interested
institution.

Fred Farrell
Manager, Private Sector Records
Provincial Archives of New Brunswick