From:
[log in to unmask] (John Lodewijks)
Date:
Wed Sep 5 08:13:59 2007
Roy Weintraub asks:

Will the HES Executive Committee and the ESHET Executive Committee
(joint sponsors of this list) be doing anything about this in the name
of the Societies? Can someone respond to this list for the Committees?

We have received a very supportive letter from Sandra Peart. Indeed a
number of supporting letters have been sent to the ABS by HES members.
For that we are very thankful. Any further help would be very much
appreciated.

The Australian economic historians are also on the case. Here is an open
letter from Simon Ville.