From:
[log in to unmask] (Barkley Rosser)
Date:
Sun Sep 9 14:45:14 2007
    I know that at least until 1999 in Buenos Aires, the International Economic Association, which meets every three to four years, had sessions on history of economics.  I know that at their last meeting in Marrrakesh in 2005, they did not, and I see nothing scheduled in that area for next year's conference in Istanbul.  I do not know if this is related to whatever categories or classications the OECD is doing or not, but clearly there is a broader problem going on here.

Barkley Rosser