From:
[log in to unmask] (Mason Gaffney)
Date:
Tue Sep 18 16:55:40 2007
Thank you for any posting. During the interval between submission and
distribution, I found the answer. The writer is Malcolm Hill, in Turgot,
A.R.J., 1999, Reflexions (Kenneth Jupp, transl. & ed.) London: Othila Press.
Hill's chapter follows the 100 sections of Turgot's Reflections.

I find Jupp's translation to be eminently concise and readable. I also like
Hill's chapter, which addresses a question that has long bothered me.

Dear Sir Kenneth Jupp is resting in peace, and the work is o.p., but you
might still get one direct from Mr. Hill. Failing that, and with his
permission, I could send you a disk copy.

Mason Gaffney