From:
[log in to unmask] (Michael Nuwer)
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:13:42 -0700 (PDT)
My sister's great uncle (through marriage) was Benjamin Anderson, chief economist at Chase in the 1920s and author of "The Value of Money"
among many other books. Her family has recently come into possession of
many of the books that he inscribed to his sister, father, my sister's
in-laws, along with many Chase bulletins that he authored. The family
is seeking an appropriate repository for these items.

If anyone on this list has some suggestions, I will pass them along.

http://mises.org/about/3226

Michael Nuwer