AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Duncan Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Duncan Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 08:59:31 -0400
Apologies for cross-postings

Dear colleagues,

This is to let you know that the ACA 2008 Program Committee will
continue to accept submissions until next Friday, September 28, a week
after the original deadline. It won't be possible to extend this
deadline any further, because of the timing of the Program Committee
meeting.

As outlined in the call for proposals below, "Archives and the Digital
World" should be read fairly broadly, and we are certainly hoping to see
a broad range of submissions, not just "techie" ones. Sessions not
necessarily directly related to the theme will be considered too.

Use the online form to submit proposals:
http://www.archivists.ca/home/resource.aspx

I look forward to seeing many more submissions in the next two weeks -
don't miss the chance to present in beautiful New Brunswick!

Tim Hutchinson
Program Chair