AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:14:40 -0400
Thanks for sharing your past experience with the Leg exhibit program
Heather.  I was not aware of that policy and I have put in a call to Ms.
Bondy to see if that is still the situation, or if archives are now
included.  Will post her response to the list.

Iona McCraith
Preservation Consultant
Archives Association of Ontario
Tel: (705) 277-1309     Fax: (705) 277-2091
Email: [log in to unmask]