From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
Wed Apr 16 07:44:59 2008
Forwarded from Eh.Teach by Ross Emmett:

David Mitch was kind enough to create a link that will allow you to see the
chart that I put together on Keynes, Friedman, Mises, and Hayek.  If you
have the time and interest, please check out the chart at

http://www.eh.net/lists/Essential_Economists.pdf

I am looking for confirmation that I understood their biographies,
contributions, and views correctly.  I'd like to use this chart to help
my high school history students understand them.

If you have any feedback for me, please respond to Aimee Bel [[log in to unmask]].

Thank you!

Aimee Bel