AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:56:22 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that there are only a couple of days left till the Conference Early Bird Registration deadline. Make sure you get your conference registration form in for a chance to win a free registration to this year's Conference in Windsor.

Information regarding the Conference schedule, workshop, AAO Awards, Silent Auction and registration form can all be found on the AAO website. http://aao.fis.utoronto.ca/conference/index.html

See you in June!!
Liz Mayville
AAO Conference Co-Chair

Liz Mayville
Archives Assistant
County of Oxford Archives
12 Vine Street, P.O. Box 69
Beachville Ontario
N0J 1A0
(519) 423-1928 ex. 209
(519) 423-1964 (fax)

This email communication is CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me at the telephone number shown above or by return email and delete this communication and any copy immediately. Thank you.

Think about our Environment. Print only if necessary.