AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:52:18 -0500
Good Morning Everyone,

With the Association currently undergoing a period of transition in relation
to our secretariat services, there remains a few issues in regards to
sorting out workshop registrations. Both the Board and the Professional
Development Committee apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We
hope some of these issues are sorted out by next week.

In the meantime, if you are currently signed up (or are interested in
signing up) for the Fundraising Workshop this weekend, we ask that you
contact Lutzen Riedstra, PDC Chair by Wednesday afternoon to verify your
registration. He may be contacted by email [log in to unmask] or by phone
(519)271-6761

We once again thank you for your understanding, patience and commitment to
the Archives Association of Ontario.