AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Loryl Macdonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 16:13:34 -0500
Forget the Oscars and the Golden Globes!
We want to know what Toronto area archives will take the coveted Golden Mold Award this year?

The Toronto Area Archivists' Group is calling for submissions to the TAAG Archival Film Festival. We encourage Toronto area archives to submit their
favorite archival films from their collections. Films will be shown at the City of Toronto Archives on January 25.

Got rejected from Cannes, Berlin, and Sundance Film Festivals? You can still win a Moldy, the coveted Golden Mold Prize, for best archival film.

What: Your archival institution's archival films
Format: VHS or super VHS
When: Thursday, January 25
Where: City of Toronto Archives, 255 Spadina, Toronto, Ontario
Thank you: TAAG would like to thank the City of Toronto Archives for hosting the event.
For more information, please contact: Loryl MacDonald at
(416) 978-7657 or [log in to unmask]