AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:00:18 -0500
Hello Everyone,

The Archives Association of Ontario's 2008 Conference is just a few months away! This year's theme is "Building Connections - Creating a Stronger Heritage Community" and will be held in Windsor June 4 - 6th.

At this time, we are looking for individuals interested in being moderators for several of our planned sessions. If you are planning on attending this year's conference and would like to assist with the programme, please contact myself or Mary Gladwin, Conference Co-Chairs.

Thanks to all that volunteer their time!

Sincerely,
Liz Mayville
2008 Conference Co-Chair

Liz Mayville