From:
[log in to unmask] (Michael McLure)
Date:
Sun Feb 24 21:28:26 2008
During his tenure as CEO of the History of Economic Thought Society of
Australia (HETSA), William Coleman initiated a project to have the
back-issues of the History of Economics Review digitised and posted to the
web.  I am pleased to report that William, with the generous and voluntary
assistance of Tony Watson, has completed the project.  Articles published in
the History of Economics Review between 1982 (Issue No. 2) to 1999 (Issue
No. 30) are now available at:

http://hetsa.fec.anu.edu.au/review/ejournal/back-issues.asp

While the most recent years of the History of Economics Review are only
available in hard copy, issues published between 2000 (issue No. 31) and
2005 (Issue No. 42) continue to be available at:

http://hetsa.fec.anu.edu.au/review/ejournal/default.asp

On behalf of the membership of HETSA, we would like to thank William Coleman
and Tony Watson, both of the Australian National University, for
establishing and maintaining the web-based catalogue of back-issues.

Regards,

Michael McLure and Gregory C. G. Moore
Co-editors, History of Economics Review