From:
[log in to unmask] (Peter G. Stillman)
Date:
Wed Dec 27 08:51:17 2006
Dear HBJ (& list),

I have been lurking happily, and learning a lot from the exchange.  I
did e-mail one of the main participants off-line, but I personally
find a good deal of value in what is going on here -- and it strikes
me as in many ways a great list discussion.  There are sharp
differences of opinions (& sometimes people may go over the line, but
in general, once the discussion got started, it kept going at a
pretty civil level), and I think that I am learning a lot about PCE,
as well as having to think a lot about a series of methodological and
epistemological issues, not only MI.

(Of course, I am in the history of political theory, and so I may
find myself more drawn to this kind of discussion than many others
.....)

Happy new year,
--
Peter G. Stillman