From:
[log in to unmask] (Tiago Mata)
Date:
Wed, 03 Sep 2008 19:37:15 -0000
Dear list,

A group of HES Young Scholars have joined to write a collective blog
on the history of economics.

It is called the History of Economics Playground

http://historyofeconomics.wordpress.com/

There are still few of these venues in our discipline but we hope more
will come and fruitful discussion will emerge between and within
blogs. Our themes are historiographical and personal, public and
private, past and present. We invite you to visit us and join the
conversation.

Tiago Mata
on behalf of the "Kids"