From:
David H Fears <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:46:20 EDT
I refer to this sort of reaction as being pathologically correct.  There are
other labels some of my colleagues at the local university have  assigned,
having to do with sticks up awkward sensitive places, but these are  perhaps too
colorful for this group, so I'll show restraint that I'm accused of  not
having in this case, and simply laugh at the name calling, understanding  that
Twain would also have shared the whimsy. Not all academics are slaves to
group-think.

Forwarded to Dr. Carter, Dr. Robinson, Dr. Steele, et al.

The funzy fossil,

David H Fears, who is told he still drives like he's  18

Home.