From:
[log in to unmask] (Robin Foliet Neill)
Date:
======================= HES POSTING =================

1. Constrained maximization does not require value in exchange, but if it
occurs in Neoclassical Economics, value in exchange is entailed.

2. Value in exchange is the center piece and starting point for
NEOCLASSICAL economics.

3.  Methodological individualism is a different thing from partial or
general equilibrium.

4.  Not all economics is Neoclassical.  The statistical study of economic
time series need not entail a preconceived theory.

5. My error.  NEOCLASSICAL economics has not changed.  But, having defined
Lionel Robbins's economics as Neoclassical, I must say, by definition,
that it has not changed.