From:
[log in to unmask] (Jonathon E. Mote)
Date:
======================= HES POSTING ==================

This suggestion would take you away (at least directly) from contributors
in economics, but Virginia Woolf's "Three Guineas" might provide some
interesting insights.  Most folks tend to interpret the essay as an answer
to the question "how to prevent war," but I have rather looked on it more
as a discussion of women's roles in the economy.  Tangentially, you might
be able to link up the essay with Keynes, but I don't know if that is
actually possible.

Hope this is useful.

Jonathon E. Mote
Department of Sociology