From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:

A grad student has written to the EH.Net "ASK THE PROFESSOR"
service with the following query. I thought the list could provide more
suggestions than I could on my own:

I plan to write a paper on the development of Welfare Economics,
focusing on the evolution of its subject matter and method,
conceptions and contributions of significant economists from Adam
Smith to now.  I have been unable to find a 'Survey' paper on this
subject which give information from which I can extend my own
investigation.  Do you have an idea of any Survey paper on this subject
or any sources good for reference.

Send suggestions to the list.

Ross Emmett
Editor, HES List