From:
[log in to unmask] (John C. Médaille)
Date:
Fri Jun 13 15:03:55 2008
Dear Mohammad,

It seems to me that the bulk of your post deals
not with economics per se, but with philosophy
and physics. Now, you may be that you are right
about all of this, but if you are, then the
philosophers and physicists are all wrong, or, as
you term it, "superstitious." Further, among
philosophers and physicists, these are matters of
settled opinion, not often controverted. Again,
you may be right to controvert them, but it seems
to me that it requires stronger arguments than
what you have offered. And your disagreements
with the philosophers starts with the very title of your post.

John C. M?daille