From:
Judith Yaross Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:30:15 -0400
Hi, Ann!  I don't have anything for you right now, but I was wondering if
you'd be willing to send me a copy of your essay on MT as a cosmopolitan
(from the New Orleans conference) so I can refer to (and cite!) it in the
book chapter I'm writing--and my paper for ALA.

Hope all's well.  Looking forward to seeing you in SF.

Judith

--On Friday, March 14, 2008 5:37 PM -0400 Ann Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> The Mark Twain Annual invites submissions for its 2008 issue. The Annual
> publishes critical articles about Mark Twain, his fiction, and the
> literary and cultural legacy of his work. Critical articles may be 10-20
> pages long. In addition, the Annual also accepts pedagogical articles,
> which are generally shorter.  Book reviews are up to 4 pages and are
> assigned by the editor.  Please send books for review or requests to
> review a book to the editor.
>
> Please send an electronic version of your submission, preferably in
> Microsoft Word, to the address listed below.
>
> Ann M. Ryan, Editor
> The Mark Twain Annual
> Department of English
> LeMoyne College
> Syracuse, NY 13214

Judith Yaross Lee, Ph.D.
Professor and Director of Honors Tutorial Studies
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
VOICE: 740/593-4844