AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Deirdre Bryden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deirdre Bryden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2008 14:26:56 -0400
Hello AAO members,

The Institutional Membership Renewal forms will be sent out to
members at the beginning of next week. So keep your eyes on the
mailbox for your renewal form - they should be arriving soon!

Our administrative staff at Becker Associates has been hard at work
updating our membership information, so please make sure that all of
your contact information is accurate and make any necessary changes.

In addition, the reverse side of the renewal form contains the
institution's information for ARCHEION.  If you could please make
sure that information is also accurate, it would be greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or
any member of the AAO Board.

Thank you,

Deirdre Bryden
AAO Secretary