From:
[log in to unmask] (Humberto Barreto)
Date:
Thanks to all who have contributed to the lively discussions we've been having on the HES
list. Here's a small suggestion for you.

Since everyone on the list has received previous messages, that means you should not quote
the entire previous message (like many email clients automatically do).  I routinely cut
Dieter's last post).  You can help me by not including the previous message in your posts.

Of course, you can quote relevant parts of a previous message when necessary.

While I'm here, note that if you have any suggestions or criticisms about this list, email
me at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Humberto Barreto