Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2014 07:49:55 -0400
From:
Rod Rawlings <[log in to unmask]>
​Here is a list of words "Tweaked by Twain" which I obtained on a visit to
Hannibal.

agone ● badge-holder ● badwords ● bath-tub ● Bibless ● bit-champing ●
blame-fool ● book-talk ● born days ● bounce ● brain-plow ● brash ●
breath-taking ● buck ● bull-frog ● burn ones bridges ● business-head ●
buzzard-roost ● chipper ● chunk ● cipher ● conspirator-in-chief ● corn-crib
● corpse-maker ● county-seat ● crackless ● cubby ● cut out ● daintily ●
dander ● dead-center ● death-grip ● deducer ● deep-thinker ● disenjoy ●
disremember ● dod-dern ● doff ● double-team ● drat ● dumps ● dust-rag ●
eagerness ● earned run ● euchre ● exalted ● firmament-obliterating ●
fizings ● foo-foo ● frills ● galoot ● geewhillikins ● goner ● gumption ●
half-consciousness ● halvers ● hang out ● hauloff ● heap ● heeled-holt ●
hefty ● hifalutin ● hookey ● hooraw ● human-beingship ● indeedy ● indoors ●
inharmoniousnesses ● insanity ● jeans ● jolt ● knock around ● lady-bug ●
land-office business ● laws-a-me ● lawsy ● letter-perfect ● lip ● lit into
● live-oak ● looky here ● lubber ● lunkhead ● missionarying ● mud-dobber ●
mud-turtle ● multi-billionaire ● nary ● nub ● one-hoss ● other place ● ouch
● over described ● paingiving ● peach-vine ● peeled ● perhapser ● plug ●
polished off ● poor mouth ● preforeordestination ● privacy ● privileged sex
● procrastinaturalist ● puddn'head ● quarter-civilization ● ragged edge ●
reckon ● remainders ● roustabout ● rowdy ● saloon ● sam hill ● say-so ●
scare ● scrawny ● shebang ● shucks ● shyster ● silvery ● slow-motioned ●
slumgullion ● sofa-shifter ● soul butter ● spit-ball ● square deal ● sweat
● tan ● third degree ● tongue-lashing ● toot your own horn ● tote ● town
drunkard ● ungetaroundable ● unhand ● unhandkerchiefs ● vacation ● waddle ●
watermelon-tree ● whang ● whoopee ● work ● writing-gait ● yes-siree-bob ●
yonder-way

Rod Rawlings
6802 22nd Avenue, West
Bradenton, FL 34209