From:
"C.J. Peiffer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:34:07 -0500
In October, on a visit to Buffalo, I saw a preview of a software program on
Huck Finn.
Does anyone know if that is now available and where?  cost?

Re: Burns' film
Who set the four-hour limit?  Was that determined by PBS or was it
self-imposed?

I could have watched 40 hours about Twain. (Most of us could talk about
Twain for at least 4 hours without notes or research materials.) But I
imagine the general public might have reached the saturation point after
four hours.

I agree with many others. There were flaws, but overall ---considering the
intended audience ---I liked it. And I learned a thing or two.  Red socks?
How did I miss that in all my reading?