"Carl J. Chimi" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 15:53:46 -0500
Thanks, Ben.  I thought going  into this that would be the answer, but I
would still like to know WHY there are no recordings extant when so many
books say he did make recordings.  I think I remember one book even saying
he had made a lot of recordings.  I'm looking for factual information about
this.  I have a feeling one book asserted something and a lot of the other
books simply take it as true without researching the facts.  But that's only
a feeling based on the fact that so few books go beyond merely making the
assertion that he did record his voice.

Carl