From:
Thomas Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:46:04 -0500
Dear colleagues,

The Erasmus Journal for Philosophy and Economics
(EJPE) is proud to announce the publication of
its first issue online at <http://ejpe.org>http://ejpe.org

EJPE is a biannual academic journal publishing
research which improves our understanding of the
methodology, history and inter-disciplinary
relations of economics. The journal is supported
by the Erasmus Department of Philosophy  and
Erasmus Institute for Philosophy and Economics
(EIPE) and is free to access. Our first issue includes

Realism from the ‘lands of Kaleva’: an interview with Uskali Mäki

(Why) do selfish people self-select in economics?
By Alessandro Lanteri

  Are we witnessing a ‘revolution’ in methodology
of economics? About Don Ross’s recent book on microexplanation.
By Maurice Lagueux

Reply to Lagueux: on a revolution in methodology of economics
By Don Ross

The impossibility of finitism: from SSK to ESK?
By David Tyfield

Bernard Mandeville and the ‘economy’ of the Dutch
By Alexander Bick

Is history of economic thought a “serious” subject?
By Maria Cristina Marcuzzo

Reviewing 'The Cult of Statistical Significance':
an exchange between Aris Spanos and Stephen Ziliak & Deidre McCloskey

The Call For Papers for future issues is now permanently open.

Thomas Wells