From:
"Medema, Steven" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:00:44 -0400
Registration for the 2009 History of Economics Society Conference is
now open. Registration services are provided through "regonline.com,"
and you can register for the conference by going to the following
site:
<http://www.regonline.com/Checkin.asp?EventId=722632>http://www.regonline.com/Checkin.asp?EventId=722632.
Regoline allows you to register using a credit card, which should
make the registration process very convenient for conference
attendees. Please note that registration fees increase after May 15,
2009, so it pays to register early.

As is customary for the HES conference, the registration process
includes separate registration/pricing for the optional opening
reception and conference banquet. Please be sure to register for the
reception and the banquet if you would like to attend them. Provision
is also made on the website to register a guest for the reception
and/or the banquet.

This year's registration fee is lower than that for the 2008
conference, as we are not offering luncheon service as part of the
conference. There are a wide array of restaurants within easy walking
distance of the campus, and I thought that conference participants
would enjoy the opportunity to get away from the campus for a short
time to enjoy luncheon options of their choice.

A link to the regonline site will also be posted on the conference
website
(<http://www.hes-conference2009.com/>http://www.hes-conference2009.com/).

Please let me know (at <[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]) if
you have any questions about or problems with the registration process.

Best wishes,

Steve Medema
President-Elect, HES