From:
Paul Turpin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2012 15:05:28 -0800
Another helpful overview is Barry Clark's _Political Economy: A
Comparative Approach_ (Praeger, 2nd ed. 1998). Clark's purpose is to
elucidate the (moral) value priorities underlying the development of
different schools of modern economic thought, starting roughly from
Smith. His second chapter is the best succinct historical overview of
the contention between different schools of thought I've read.

Paul Turpin
University of the Pacific