From:
Alexander Guerrero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:59:41 -0400
I think your reflection is great, it shows that with a little bit tolerance,
we could have the best of the two words in the same forum....
Thanks a lot Steve

Alexander Guerrero
Economist, pHd

"Institutions are the rules of the game in a society, or more for-
mally, are the humanly devised constraints that shape human
interaction. In consequence, they structure incentives in human
exchange, whether political, social, or economic" D. Noth (1990)