From:
Alex Millmow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:28:47 -0500
Bruce,

This is a good initiative.

I can tell you in Australia het is taught at 14 eco depts at u/g
level. I could name them if you wished. I do not have the figures for
graduate level studies.

In Australia two web sites celebrating het are being set up one by
Greg Moore at Notre Dame and one on behalf of the history of eco
thought society of Australia which publishes the history of economics
review. I presume you are a subscriber. If not, let me know. The
other web site set up by Greg is a celebration of Australain pioneers in HET

Cheers

Alex Millmow