From:
"Medema, Steven" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 2009 12:51:34 -0400
Dear SHOE List Subscriber,

The History of Economics Society is surveying
historians of economics­HES members and
non-members­to find out how we can best meet the
needs of the history of economics community. This
anonymous survey allows us to learn more about
your research and teaching interests, and your
views on how we might improve The Journal of
History of Economic Thought, our website, and our annual meetings.

Many of you have already completed the survey, and we thank you for doing so.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT ALREADY COMPLETED the HES
survey, please take a brief few minutes and
complete this streamlined, multiple-choice survey,
which can be accessed at the History of Economics
Society home page:
<http://historyofeconomics.org/>http://historyofeconomics.org/
<http://historyofeconomics.org/>

Thank you in advance for your feedback.