AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Jonathan Dorey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jonathan Dorey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:09:44 -0500
Apologies for cross-posting.

The joint EBSI-SIS Career Fair Organization Committee would like to invite all professionals, whether currently hiring or not to join us in Montréal, on March 18th.

For the first time, students from Université de Montréal’s École de bibliothéconomie et des sciences de l’information (EBSI) and McGill University’s School of Information Studies (SIS) will be holding a joint Career Fair. We welcome organizations from all information fields. Whether or not you currently have jobs available, we want to see you there!

2010 EBSI-SIS CAREER FAIR
Thursday, March 18, 2010, from 1 to 5 p.m.
Grande Bibliothèque, 475 De Maisonneuve Blvd. East, Montreal (Quebec)

Online registration is now available on our official website: http://ebsi-sis-en.weebly.com/

The 2010 EBSI-SIS Career Fair will be an exciting opportunity for employers to meet enthusiastic and talented students from the Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) programs. It will be a major networking event, during which future graduates and potential employers will have a chance to discuss employment possibilities.

We sincerely hope that you will be able to join us on Thursday, March 18, 2010.

Émilie Paquin, Co-chair

Claude Ayerdi-Martin, Co-chair

Many thanks to all of you,

Jonathan Dorey