AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:16:29 -0400
Posting on behalf of a non-subscriber.

Suzanne

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Survey Participants Sought
Date: 	Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:53:58 +0000
From: 	DAVID TAYLOR MACKNET <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Archives Association of Ontario,

I am a PhD candidate at the University of Glasgow.  I wonder if you
would be willing to share the below call for survey participation with
your membership (aaolist), in particular because the survey has had very
few Canadian participants.  The study is about subjectivity in retention
/ destruction decisions with regards to digital content under the
control of ordinary users as well as that controlled by Archivists and
other RM professionals.

I am seeking participants in a survey ( located at
http://davimack.members.sonic.net/limesurvey/index.php?sid=47694 ).  To
be eligible participants must be from the United States, Canada, or the
British Isles, and must use a different computer computer at home than
at work.  There are no other requirements for participation, and I am
seeking as wide an audience as possible, so please share this link.

Best regards,

-David T. Macknet

David T. Macknet
+44 (0) 787 649 0532