From:
"Wells, Julian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:51:44 +0100
Personally I have no objection to auditing the kind of discussion that Ken Gordon refers to -- quite the contrary.

In particular the recent exchanges have given me low-cost access to traditions with which I am relatively unfamiliar (for example, Georgism and Austrianism) and moreover provided insight into the differences of interpretation that may exist within these schools of thought.

Best wishes,

Julian Wells

Dr Julian Wells
Acting Director of Studies