Sender:
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:24:25 -0400
From:
Humberto Barreto <[log in to unmask]>
Steve, public apologies -- I missed the "offline" comment in the
subject line and I just saw it now right next to the [SHOE] in the
subject!

I guess I need to read the subject line more carefully -- I'm reading
just the body of the message and ignoring the subject. I did the same
thing to Kevin a while ago. Luckily, neither time was there anything
too damaging. Please forgive me.

Humberto (yes, Anglo nickname is Bert :-)) Barreto

--
Humberto Barreto
Elizabeth P. Allen Distinguished University Professor

765-658-4531

www.depauw.edu/learn/microexcel