AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 14:41:37 -0400
This message is to advise AAO members that I will be away from my home base
and office June 1st through 20th inclusive, in order to attend a Preventive
Conservation training course in Ottawa, co-sponsored by ICCROM and CCI.  The
AAO Board has graciously granted this leave of absence from my normal duties
as the training and knowledge gained at this course will be of direct
benefit to the membership in the future, through the advisory, information,
training and education services provided by the AAO Preservation Consultant
Service.

However, fear not, your roving conservator will not be completely out of
touch.  I will  be able to access and send email during my absence and will
endeavour to respond to all communication as quickly as possible.  In the
event of a real emergency please contact Marianne Henskens at the AAO office
(416-533-9592) and she will refer you to someone who can help or will be
able to contact me.

I regret I will not be able to join you at the AAO conference this year but
I am sure you will all have a wonderful meeting.

Iona McCraith
AAO Preservation Consultant
Bethany, Ontario
Tel: (705) 277-1309