AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:25:24 -0500
Greetings AAO members and others.

As some of you may be aware the AAO Preservation Consultant Service is a
part -time position only.  However, due to your continued interest in and
need for the service, during the fall of this year additional hours have
been worked in order to fulfill the various needs for site visits, training,
and other projects of the AAO Preservation Committee.  Therefore, I will be
taking some lieu time off beginning next week as follow:   December 15th and
December 17th through January 9th inclusive.  (This includes the usual
office closure period for AAO between Christmas and New years Day)
Additional time off will be taken later in February and March to minimize
the inconvenience to members through my absence.  I will be available by
phone or email the rest of this week and on December 16th if anyone has need
of information or assistance.

Best regards,
Iona McCraith
AAO Preservation Consultant
Tel: (705) 277-1309  Fax: (705) 277-2091
e-mail: [log in to unmask]