From:
Sumitra Shah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:51:18 -0400
With due respect to Barkley Rosser, I find the rule of two postings per thread unworkable. If the discussion is within the bounds of HET, conducted civilly and posts are not akin to dissertations, what happens when new ideas are introduced in the thread and the person has something to counter, or contribute?  I think we should rely on people's good sense to write as briefly as possible on relevant subjects.

Sumitra Shah