Sender:
From:
Kevin J Bochynski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 11:29:49 -0400
This query came to me via the TwainWeb link from a non-subscriber. I have
already forwarded the recent postings about the O'Neills and their possible
connection to Twain to Ms. Webster. If anyone is able to furnish additional
information, please contact Ms. Webster at any of the addresses listed
below.  Also, please share any new information you may have with the Mark
Twain Forum.  Thank you.

Kevin B.

~~~~~~
My name is Ruth Marvin Webster and I am a freelance writer living in San
Diego, California.  I am in the process of tracing my roots back to Samuel
Clemens.  My great-grandmother's mother was Mary Pionette Clemens (born in
1848 near Pope City, Illinois and married Jesse Bond Thompson). The only
other information I have at this point is that Mary P. Clemen's mother was
perhaps an Elizabeth Chandler (Clemens) having married a Philip(?) Clemens.

Would you have come across this woman in your research?  Any assistance or
direction would be greatly appreciated.  Thanking you in advance,

Ruth Marvin Webster
1003 Guildford Court
Leucadia, California  92024
(760) 944-9245