Sender:
From:
Jim Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 14:49:37 -0500
Among the many valuable benefits accruing to members of the Mark Twain
Circle (for the ridiculously low annual dues of $25, or $27 for a
non-U.S. address) is access to the online version of The Mark Twain
Annual--in addition to receiving the hard-copy version by USPS mail.
The online access mechanism has only recently become available.  If you
are currently a member of the Circle and the Circle has your correct
e-mail address, you've probably received an e-mail within the past few
days from Mary Murray (our contact for this activity) at Wiley-Blackwell
telling you how to set up your individual access to the Annual.  This
will, in fact, give you access to the electronic versions of all the
Annuals published to date (i.e., 2003-2008).

If you are a member of the Circle and have not received such an e-mail
from Wiley-Blackwell, the Circle may not have your correct e-mail
address.  If you'll send it to me ([log in to unmask]), I'll
forward it to Mary Murray so that she can set up your access.  I'll also
add your e-mail address to the Circle's bank of member e-mail addresses,
which we'll want to use in the future for electronic communications with
the Circle membership.

In case you've been so lax as not to join the Circle, or if your
membership has lapsed, go to this address for a form that you can print
out and send, along with your check for $25, to Kerry Driscoll
(Executive Coordinator of the Mark Twain Circle) in order to enjoy this
and the all those other membership benefits--which are, of course, too
numerous to list here:
http://www.honors.illinois.edu/files/mtcircle/signup.pdf

Jim Leonard