Date:
Tue, 6 May 2014 20:15:52 +0000
From:
"Piacentino, Edward J." <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
John,

I had one essay on Mark Twain published in 2013, "Mark Twain and Isabel Fisk: Parallels in Comic Monologues." MARK TWAIN JOURNAL 49.1-2 (Spring/Fall 2011): 92-108 to which you probably access.  As you know, Alan Gribben has been trying to catch up the JOURNAL to where it should be.

I hope all is well.

Best,
Ed