Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2013 15:45:55 -0700
Nevertheless, I think it is wonderful that it has drawn the attention of so
many reviewers.  Whether the reviews make it clear where your work can be
found, I can't remember.  But I know I've looked on the Mark Twain Journal
site and have not figured out whether subscribing has anything to do with
getting a copy of (I think) #50.  I'm working on figuring it out.

Arianne Laidlaw
Sacramento, CA.