Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:44:41 +0200
Dear Group:
As a newcomer, I only possess a BA in English Literature, so please excuse me if my questions are rather trite, but I love Twain.  Being totally blind, I cannot quite as easily peruse the sections of a public library looking for Twain's lectures.  Are their actually scripts of the lectures he used on his lecture tour?  If so, where may they be procured.  Also, are there any actors on this list who have portrayed Twain?
Thank you.
Camy