From:
Gordon Snedecor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2010 23:35:31 -0700
The Oxford Mark Twain has additional introduction and discussion as well as acid-free paper stock--a keeper.  There's nothin' like a solidly well-built book to underline and keep your own notations.  I have a 1907 copy of "John Bull's Other Island" and "Major Barbara" by Bernard Shaw I bought 5 years ago for $9.  The written date inside is 1-17-10 and there are notes as to what the plays "mean"!!!

Get a good copy and notate it!  Kindle be damned.  What happens when the power is out and the battery is in need of a charge?

Gordon Snedecor