From:
Bob Huddleston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2015 14:12:35 -0600
The quarterly Travelers’ Official Railway Guide for the United States and
Canada will have the details. Go to
http://www.naotc.org/oldguides/index.html and you will get a list of those
which have been scanned, including the July-September 1884 issue. Searching
on line will be a nightmare, given the numerous available choices but if
there is a major research university or, even better, a good railway museum
nearby, they may have a hard copy you can browse.