From:
Hal Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2017 09:57:45 -0600
Folks, I thought some of you might like to see this, especially as the
deadline for August's MT conference in Elmira looms.

Personally I would strongly encourage our beloved overseas scholars to
submit and to come to Elmira in August.  I can tell you that for me, having
our wonderful overseas guests come and participate means a lot, and is
always one of the highlights of the conference.  The "International" part
of the conference title is important to us all.  PLEASE COME, and fear
not:

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2017/01/31/protest-trump-entry-ban-some-scholars-are-boycotting-us-based-conferences?goal=0_1fcbc04421-0f5839dc04-197446313&mc_cid=0f5839dc04&mc_eid=58f0af41d7

We all can see these are strange times in America;  but PLEASE COME, and
fear not:

-hb

--
Prof. Harold K. Bush