From:
Catherine Herfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:54:34 -0400
Dear all,

In the context of my PhD, I am interested in the historical development of
rational choice theory from its origins as providing foundations to economic
theories to its specific status as a behavioural theory in the social
sciences, thus beyond the scope of economics. In this context I am also
interested in the development of game and decision theory and how they all
three are, historically, interrelated to each other. I thought that this
mailing list might be the right place to get some advice or tips for papers,
which address this issue.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best wishes,
Catherine Herfeld