AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Inter Library Loan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Inter Library Loan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:48:33 -0400
We use EOSi's KnowledgeBuilder upgrade for our EOS.Web integrated library system so that we can do both AACR2 and RAD descriptions and our users only have to learn one system. However, if you are not a combined library and archives then you probably do not have to worry about integrating two database systems into a single system.

I hope this was helpful, good luck!

Sincerely,

Ronald MacPherson, BA, LIT diploma, MLIS Student
Medical Library Technician
Hotel-Dieu Grace Hospital
1030 Ouellette Ave.
Windsor, ON