From:
luigino bruni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 16:00:57 +0200
Heirs (happiness economics and int. relations) association, Bicocca
Economics Departements and Irec (international review of economics)
are pleased to announce the Conference: "Market and Happiness" (Milan
8-9 June 2011), with M. Nussbaum, B. Frey, R. Sugden among the keynote
speakers.
The conference site:
http://dipeco.economia.unimib.it/marketandhappiness/cfp.pdf.
Luigino Bruni